Thursday, August 8, 2019

Whetu and Nick Recount

Whetu and Nick Recount


As soon as I stepped into the theatre I was very excited.
There were way too many people in the theatre. The boys
behind me were crazy they kept on screaming. I thought
they were the ones talking. After a few minutes the show
started. Finally the boys behind me weren't shouting. When
the room went black Whetu came out as well as Nick. When
Whetu started talking I knew the show was going to be
boring. I could not understand what Whetu was saying. I
could understand some words she was saying. The chair was
not comfortable. My partner Evie thought the show was
boring too. I kept on moving around in my chair because it
was not comfortable. 

Me and Eive where so bored we were whispering to each
other but I tried to not get caught from the teachers.
Joanna and Meron were in front of us they were talking
to us too. Evie and Joanna were playing with each other.
Even though the show was boring the lighting was great.
There were only three characters. I loved the screen
recording too. I had no idea how Whetu did not forget
a single word. She had a really good memory. Nick was very
funny I laughed my head off. At first the show was boring
but at the end it was interesting. As soon as the show
finished I said I want to get out of the theatre. When we
went out Whetu and Nick came out to see all of the schools.
Then we got to take photos with them. Then we went on
the bus and back to school. My favourite part of the show
was when Nick had blood on his leg and he found out that
he had been bitten by a tuatara. I enjoyed the show which
had some adventure and tended to be a bit of a comedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment