Wednesday, July 3, 2019

My favourite teddy bear

Kanan’s Teddy Bear
Image result for big teddy bear png
Story
I named my teddy Candyfloss because
he was big and fluffy. Candy Floss was a giant teddy bear. 
I got Candyfloss when I was five. 
The manager of Little World the kindergarten 
gave Candyfloss to me.
She meant the world to me.
When I first went to Ethiopia I could not take her
with me because she was way too big to
hold.
It was very sad but when I got back I 
was most happy to see her with my family.
My uncle had pranked me how when I got back
I went to my room that is where I kept Candy Floss but
she was not there. When I asked my uncle he told me that
He had put her in his room. When I saw Candyfloss I
cuddled her like I was in a cloud.
One day my mum let me take Candy floss to the park.
Candyfloss stayed in the car and was looking at me.
when I was playing I felt sad for her because she could
not play with me. I bet he was having fun because I was
having fun.

He was the size of me when I was five.

No comments:

Post a Comment