Wednesday, June 12, 2019

My Information Report on my Mother

       My Information Report on my Mother
 By Kanan



My Mother Zena is an inspiration to me. Even though my
Dad and my sisters are not here in New Zealand, she is a
wonderful mother and treats me like she is not alone.
Zena Hulager Ashager was born in Adirker Ethiopia during
1986. She grew up in Gonder. Her mother’s name is Tattay
and she is still alive. Her Dad’s name is Ashager and he has
passed away. In my Mum’s family the oldest child is Avague,
and she has a sister called Bosane and a brother called
Brahano. My mother is the youngest in her family.

My mum was working on the streets when she was living in
Ethiopia. She sold fruit on the streets. She loved her job.
When she came to New Zealand she worked at a glasshouse
which grew fruit and vegetables. She had to stop working at
the glasshouse to start a new job at Denny’s. She had to stop
her job at Denny’s because she was pregnant with me. After

a few years I grew and went to kindergarten. My Mother
went back to work at the glasshouse. Then she quit her job
as she did not want to work with plants. So she started a
job at an Indian restaurant. It is called Paradise and it is
on Sandringham Road.


My Mum’s favourite hobby is cooking and her food is yummy.
She also enjoys making Ethiopian coffee. Zena’s hobby is
shopping and she loves it. In my mother’s spare time, she
likes making sure the house is lovely and clean. Zena always
reminds me to tidy my bedroom.


My Mum’s first ever personal success is getting her dream
car which is a Toyota hatchback. Zena’s second personal
success is having four children and they are all girls. Of
course her third personal success is coming to New Zealand.

My Mum is an unsung hero to me because she has taken care
of me all by herself. My Dad and sisters are not here with
her. My Mum has had her struggles with me because she
has raised me up by herself but she has never given up.

No comments:

Post a Comment