Thursday, June 20, 2019

Enlargement SuperHero Art

Enlargement SuperHero Art


  1. What did you accomplish?
I accomplished creating an enlarged picture.
I had to make accurate measurements and follow the grid lines.  


2. Are you satisfied with your SuperHero enlargement?
Why / Why not?
I am satisfied with my superhero artwork because it looks
like the picture. I followed the grid lines too.
My Cat Woman picture looks different from everyone elses.


3. What did you find easy when you created your SuperHero
enlargement?
I found painting the background easy as I got to mix colours.


4. What did you find challenging when you created your SuperHero
enlargement?
I found drawing the legs hard because I had to follow the grid lines.


5. What do you need to work on?
I need to work on the hips because the hips on
Cat Women are way too skinny.


6. What would you change with your Super Hero enlargement?
I would change her hips because they are way too skinny.


7. What would you do next time to improve your self portrait?

I would stay focused and follow the grid lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment